You can now have every subversion commit be sent to a Slack channel. Here is how to get started:
First enable the Subversion integration in Slack.
- Go to <yourslack>.slack.com/services/new/subversion
- Create or choose a channel where commits will be posted
- Copy the Token
- Click Save Integration
- Click the Subversion menu
- Click Action for the repository you want to post to your Slack channel
- Choose Slack Integration
- Enter your Slack domain
- Paste your Token
- Decide if you want just the commit message or the file list as well.
- Click Save
Each comment message will now be posted to your Slack channel.