- Login to Bugzilla
- Click the “Administration” link in the header or footer
- Click “Products” link
- Click the “Add” link in the bottom right
- Enter “Product” Name – required
- Enter “Description” – required
- Leave “Open for bug entry” checked.
- Leave “Enable the UNCONFIRMED status in this product” checked
- Leave “Maximum votes per person” set to 0.
- Leave “Maximum votes a person can put on a single bug” to 1
- Leave “Confirm a bug if it gets this many votes” set to 0.
- Leave “Version” unspecified
- Leave “ Create chart datasets for this product” checked.
Note: When the product is created, it must have at least one component. Additional component can be added later. Components are subsections of a product.
- “Component Description” –required
- “Default Assignee” field should contain the login name of the primary person who fixes bugs in that component.
- “Default CC List” field should contain all the login names existing in the Bugzilla database from which the user can select multiple people.
- Click “Add” button